I am still working on our kitchen. I have kind of hit a road block in getting things done. All of the projects that I had lined up have been completed. My husband has some things to do that only he can do. Until he finishes those things and I get back to the store to buy a few things, the kitchen is at a stand still.
I thought I could show a sneak peek of the kitchen by showing the string art that I made for the room.
I don't have a tutorial for this because I simply followed the tutorial that Honey & Fitz posted here.
I chose the word yummy because that is the most used word we use to describe the food we eat on a daily basis. You can use any word or any type of font. The font I used is called Cheri.
As you can see the kitchen is far from done. Here is a list of things still to do.
- Add molding to cabinet doors (to give dimension)
- Paint hinges black
- Finish painting light above sink
- Install glass shelves in front of window
- Install shelf above other window
- Install backsplash
- Put Billy's together (new pantry area)
- Touch up paint near ceiling
- Install Flor tiles
- Rearrange items in cabinets
- Add art to soffett and pantry doors