Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kitchen Update

Hello lovely readers and welcome to my new followers.

I am still hard at work in my kitchen.  I wanted to have it done before the end of this month but, I have ran into more problems. I guess the kitchen still wants to resist the transformation.  (You can read about the curse of the kitchen here).  

I was quite dejected yesterday because of all the complications.  But I did however hang these prints above my stove that have been hanging out in the kitchen since after Christmas.


I ordered a cart from Ikea and have no idea when it is suppose to come.  As much as I love Ikea, their online ordering is lacking.  I haven't heard if they shipped it or not.  They charged my card so hopefully I get it soon.

I need to finish adding molding to the cabinet doors, install a cabinet above the refrigerator and install glass shelves.  Plus, a couple small projects that shouldn't have any complications. (Knock on wood).

I am dying to show you the before and after.  I am so proud of this transformation.  It is by far my favorite room in the house so far.

You can find other posts about our kitchen herehere and here

Don't forget about my link party that is going on right now.  My goal is to get 30 links this week.  Please, link up here.