Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Link Party #2

Welcome back to my Tuesday link party.  The last party was great and I can't wait to see how many people link up this week.  I loved seeing what everyone is working.



Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque via GFC 
(if not on blogger follow through email or Linky Followers)

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Must be home decor related - DIY projects, room transformations, and any other home related decorating)

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please put a link back to my blog 
(by using the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them before the next party.




8 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren - huge good luck with your new link parties. I've linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I just stumbled onto your blog today and found your 2nd link party! I linked my pillow and I am your newest follower! Please check out my blog too! Hope to see you!

    www.MyHoneyBunch.CO

    Facebook = My Honey Bunch

    Thanks and good luck with your party! I will link more in future weeks...

    ~ Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    Darlene, from My Honey Bunch, told me about your link party. I added a few of my recent projects and have become your newest follower. I'd love for you to check out my blog as well:

    www.sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com

    Good luck with the party and I'll be back again next week!

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the invite Lauren. I've linked up 2 projects. Have a great day!
    Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren, thanks so much for the invite! I've linked up my February calendar page. Congrats on your 2nd link party, and best wishes!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a nice party turnout! I didn't have any home project posts this week but when I do, I'll make sure to link up. :) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I hope to see you all back here for future parties. Thanks also for spreading the word about the party. I am truly amazed by all the kind people out there in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your sweet comments & the invite to link up!!
    By the time I got to your comment it was already closed! Ugh!
    I can't wait to look around your blog & I'm lookin forward to the next party!!

    ReplyDelete