Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Link Party #7

Welcome back to my Tuesday link party.  I would love to have more links so please spread the word about my party.  

The office is all painted and now I have a lot of small projects to do in there.  Hopefully, I will get something done in there to show you soon.

Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque via GFC 
(if not on blogger follow through email or Linky Followers)

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Must be home decor related - DIY projects, room transformations, and any other home related decorating)

*Link up as many projects as you want, old or new.  As long as you haven't linked it here before.

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please put a link back to my blog 
(by using the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them before the next party.


  1. thanks for the invite, lauren! i'm totally new to link parties, so thanks for reaching out. it's fun to connect with new people! also, your blog name is great! :)

  2. Hi Lauren, Great link party! Thank you for visiting my blog and inviting me over!! Your blog looks great!!

  3. Thank you for the invite & hosting of the party! Have a lovely day :-)

  4. sorry I didn't get your comment in time, I'll be hooking up with the next one! :)