Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Link Party # 10

Welcome back to my Tuesday link party!


I am so excited because this is my 10th link party.  I can't believe I made it this far.  I thought for sure no one would want to link up to my little blog.  Last week was my biggest party with 63 links.  I hope that I can get that if not more for my 10th party.


Here is a recap of what I have been up to lately.

Painting Ikea Drona Boxes

An Unexpected Change in the Kitchen


Now it is your turn.  What have you been working on in your home?


Some party rules:

*Please follow If It's Not Baroque via Google Friend Connect
(if not on blogger follow through email or Linky Followers)

*Please link to a specific post not just your blog
(Must be home decor related - DIY projects, room transformations, and any other home related decorating)

*Link up as many projects as you want, old or new.  As long as you haven't linked it here before.

*Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops or other link parties.

*Please, please, please put a link back to my blog.  I am helping you get more exposure, please help me get some exposure. 
(use the button above or a text link)

*Please visit some of the other links 

Every week, I will pick a few of the links that I like the most and will feature them before the next party.

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm enjoying your blog!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great party every week, Lauren! Hope your Tuesday has been terrific!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week. :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lauren, for the party! Have a good week. I visited almost all the links. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your link party!

    Missy Inspired
    http://missyinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren! Thanks for inviting me to your party :) I linked up my Chevron Clothespins, and am following you via GFC. Have a great night!

    Shandy @ Aprons 'n Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Lauren, thanks for this fab party!

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lauren for featuring me and thanks for the party.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lauren...thanks for hosting and for the lovely invite!\

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Lauren. And I absolutely love the painted sides of your kitchen drawers. (They look perfect with the rest of the cabinet design!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! I would love if you dropped by my blog tomorrow for my weekly link party! I love the updated kitchen cabinets! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invitation and it's so nice to meet amazing new bloggers!! I'm your newest fan! xoxo Debbie at Inspired Honey Bee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting and the invite!
    Linky following, glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for inviting me over to your party. I'd like to return the favor! You're invited to link up at my party at http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/03/friday-link-party-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for te invite, congrats on the growing party!!
    :laura:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting! Please come by and visit and share on my Linky Party and Chalkboard Obsession Party (starts tomorrow)

    http://throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

    Your newest follower!
    Jen @ Throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for inviting me to link up with this party!!

    Abbi
    seasonofahomemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting! It looks like a GREAT party! Headed to visit some of the link-ups.

    rhonda :-)
    http://ablissfulspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the invite! I'm looking forward to checking out your blog and seeing all of your great projects!

    Tara
    www.suburble.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for stopping by and inviting me to your link up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for hosting this great party! You ROCK! (=

    ReplyDelete